It's time for the LBA Annual meeting where voting takes place for open Board positions. Board positions are two-year terms and run from October 2018 through September 2020. These are volunteer positions and are not paid. Applications are due no later than September 14th and candidates must attend the Annual Meeting and be prepared to address the electorate for 2-3 minutes to speak to their application. Competed applications will be posted to the website for voters to review prior to the Annual Meeting. The meeting will be on Wednesday, September 19th at 7:00 in the LSHS Lecture Hall.
Open Board positions include:
- House Director: 4th - 9th Grade (Incumbent)
- South Travel Director
- North Senior Youth Director
- Equipment & Uniforms Director (Incumbent)
- Scheduling Director (Incumbent)
- Concessions Director
- Registration & Information Director (Incumbent)
Board applications now available.
Any questions, contact Dave Tobias, outgoing Commissioner, at email@example.com